发件人: 周志勤
发送时间: 2024-05-15 13:56
主题: pgAgent Job issue: Couldn't get a connection to the database when local SQL mode specified in another database other than postgres
Hi PgAdmin-Hackers

When I tried to config a job manipulating  another local database other than the default postgres, job failed with the following log, after I change back to default postgres database, everything works.

Could you please clarify that if this is what we intent to do or an issue?

Thanks best regards,
Joe

Attachment

Please be informed that the following new issue has been registered for investigation.

    I have added it to the sprint. We will analyze it and update you in a couple of days.

Could someone help to look at this?

Thanks and best regards,
Joe