Fix 1064956 for libh3

From
Bradford Boyle
Date:
Hello All,

I've pushed a change to libh3 to address bug #1064956 [1]. The Salsa CI
pipeline is green and I don't anticipate any distribution- or
architecture-specific issues with the fix since it's a minor tweak to
the build.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Thanks,
--Bradford

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1064956

Re: Fix 1064956 for libh3

From
Christoph Berg
Re: Bradford Boyle
> I've pushed a change to libh3 to address bug #1064956 [1]. The Salsa CI
> pipeline is green and I don't anticipate any distribution- or
> architecture-specific issues with the fix since it's a minor tweak to
> the build.

Hi Bradford,

thanks! The inner workings of cmake are still a complete mystery to
me, so that would likely have taken me a very long time to figure out.

Is that something that we should submit upstream?

Cheers,
Christoph

Re: Fix 1064956 for libh3

From
Bradford Boyle
Date:
Hi Christoph,

> Is that something that we should submit upstream?

I jumped right in to fixing this and didn't look at recent commits
upstream. It looks like upstream already merged a similar fix for this
[1]. However there hasn't been a release with this change included.

--Bradford

[1]: https://github.com/uber/h3/pull/819

Re: Fix 1064956 for libh3

From
Christoph Berg
Re: Bradford Boyle
> > Is that something that we should submit upstream?
>
> I jumped right in to fixing this and didn't look at recent commits
> upstream. It looks like upstream already merged a similar fix for this
> [1]. However there hasn't been a release with this change included.

Ack, thanks for checking!

Christoph