my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

From
Rigoudy Perik
Date:
Hi,

I don't understand why but my first name and my name are reverse in
the blog list.
I can't find a way to change it.

My first name : Perik
My Name : Rigoudy

Best regards,
Perik

Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

From
Laurenz Albe
Date:
On Thu, 2024-02-01 at 15:32 +0100, Rigoudy Perik wrote:
> I don't understand why but my first name and my name are reverse in
> the blog list.

Can you describe what the blog list is?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi Rigourdy,

On 2/1/24 9:33 AM, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> On Thu, 2024-02-01 at 15:32 +0100, Rigoudy Perik wrote:
>> I don't understand why but my first name and my name are reverse in
>> the blog list.
>
> Can you describe what the blog list is?

The name comes from what you submitted into your profile; you can edit
it here:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/

However, a moderator would have to manually edit it in Planet PostgreSQL
to update it. Please confirm that you would like me to do so.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment

Re: my first name and my name are reverse in the blog list

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
(please keep replies on list)

On 2/1/24 9:40 AM, Rigoudy Perik wrote:
> Thanks for your help!
> Yes, I've attached a screenshot of my profile and it looks fine, which
> is why I don't understand why it reverses in the planet postgres blogs
> list.

I double checked the system; it appears that your name was correct in
the user profile, but reversed specifically in the entry on the blog feed.

I've fixed that; I'm not sure if at some point the name was reversed, of
the blog aggregator pulled in your name in reverse. However, this should
now be resolved.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment