Broken Link in FreeBSD download page

From
Akshat Jaimini
Date:
Hello everyone,

The testing harness reported a broken url on the FreeBSD downloads page, https://www.postgresql.org/download/freebsd/, specifically the link  'FreeBSD Ports and Packages Collection' which gives a 404 on request. As per my understanding we should replace this url with the https://docs.freebsd.org/en/books/handbook/ports/ documentation url or with the package search url : https://ports.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

Re: Broken Link in FreeBSD download page

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Hi!

Thanks for pointing that out. I've applied a fix for it. It think the
best to do is to replace the link with both your suggested links, so
I've done that.

//Magnus