Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From
pgdba pgdba
Date:
Hello, when I restore with Pgbackrest, I get the following error, I couldn't find a solution when I researched, can you support?

postgres@dev-test:~$ pgbackrest --config=/etc/pgbackrest/pgbackrest.conf --stanza=db3 --log-level-console=info --type=immediate restore
WARN: configuration file contains invalid option 'archive-mode'
2023-09-06 06:54:45.826 P00 INFO: restore command begin 2.27: --config=/etc/pgbackrest/pgbackrest.conf --log-level-console=info --pg1-path=/var/lib/ postgresql/11 --repo1-host=0.0.0.1 --repo1-host-user=postgres --stanza=db3 --type=immediate
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks,

Re: Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 6 Sep 2023, at 13:08, pgdba pgdba <postgresdba12@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, when I restore with Pgbackrest, I get the following error, I couldn't find a solution when I researched, can
yousupport?

You might be better off raising this question on the pgbackreset Github repo as
an issue, where more pgbackrest developers are likely to see it.

Are you able to repeat the issue such that you can get a stack trace from it?
That will be helpful for anyone trying to find the issue.  The postgres wiki
has some information on getting a stack trace from a postgres process, and
while not the same the process is similar enough that it might be helpful
reading.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From
Rob Sargent
Date:
Hello, when I restore with Pgbackrest, I get the following error, I couldn't find a solution when I researched, can you support?

postgres@dev-test:~$ pgbackrest --config=/etc/pgbackrest/pgbackrest.conf --stanza=db3 --log-level-console=info --type=immediate restore
WARN: configuration file contains invalid option 'archive-mode'
2023-09-06 06:54:45.826 P00 INFO: restore command begin 2.27: --config=/etc/pgbackrest/pgbackrest.conf --log-level-console=info --pg1-path=/var/lib/ postgresql/11 --repo1-host=0.0.0.1 --repo1-host-user=postgres --stanza=db3 --type=immediate
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks,
Have you tried removing the invalid option ('archive-mode') from the config file?

Ynt: Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From
pgdba pgdba
I removed  it but I keep getting the same error

Hello, when I restore with Pgbackrest, I get the following error, I couldn't find a solution when I researched, can you support?

postgres@dev-test:~$ pgbackrest --config=/etc/pgbackrest/pgbackrest.conf --stanza=db3 --log-level-console=info --type=immediate restore
WARN: configuration file contains invalid option 'archive-mode'
2023-09-06 06:54:45.826 P00 INFO: restore command begin 2.27: --config=/etc/pgbackrest/pgbackrest.conf --log-level-console=info --pg1-path=/var/lib/ postgresql/11 --repo1-host=0.0.0.1 --repo1-host-user=postgres --stanza=db3 --type=immediate
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks,
Have you tried removing the invalid option ('archive-mode') from the config file?

Re: Ynt: Pgbackrest Restore Error - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From
Rob Sargent
Date: