Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

From
Akshat Jaimini
Date:
Hello,
There is a bug on the PostgreSQL Wiki on the Commitfest 2023 Page where the name of the Commitfest Manager is given as vacant as shown in the screenshot below. I am not completely aware of the working of the wiki as of now but I do believe that this should not be the case. If this is indeed a bug I would be more than happy to fix it.
image.png
Regards,
Akshat Jaimini
Attachment

Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 11:53, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a bug on the PostgreSQL Wiki on the Commitfest 2023 Page where the name of the Commitfest Manager is given
asvacant as shown in the screenshot below. I am not completely aware of the working of the wiki as of now but I do
believethat this should not be the case. If this is indeed a bug I would be more than happy to fix it.

Please do.  In order to be able to edit the wiki, reply with your
postgresql.org username to this thread and one of the admins can grant you
editor permissions (see the very last paragraph on the Main_Page wiki page
for explanation).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Date:
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 18:03, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok!
> My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Please keep pgsql-www@ on cc:, I don't have permissions for that, but the
pginfra staff monitor thist list for requests.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

From
Akshat Jaimini
Date:
Sure!

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:15 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 18:03, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok!
> My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Please keep pgsql-www@ on cc:, I don't have permissions for that, but the
pginfra staff monitor thist list for requests.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

From
Akshat Jaimini
Date:
Hello everyone,
Just following up on my request for editor permissions for the wiki to fix the Commitfest Manager name there.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:18 PM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure!
My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:15 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 18:03, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok!
> My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Please keep pgsql-www@ on cc:, I don't have permissions for that, but the
pginfra staff monitor thist list for requests.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 7/8/23 09:17, Akshat Jaimini wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Just following up on my request for editor permissions for the wiki to
> fix the Commitfest Manager name there.

Hi,

You need to log into the wiki at least once before I can grant editor.
Please report back here once you have done that.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Date:
On 7/8/23 10:59, Akshat Jaimini wrote:
> Done!
> Please do tell me if there is anything else required from me.
>
> Regards,
> Akshat Jaimini
>
> On Sat, 8 Jul, 2023, 18:59 Joe Conway, <mail@joeconway.com
> <mailto:mail@joeconway.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 7/8/23 09:17, Akshat Jaimini wrote:
>      > Hello everyone,
>      > Just following up on my request for editor permissions for the
>     wiki to
>      > fix the Commitfest Manager name there.
>
>     Hi,
>
>     You need to log into the wiki at least once before I can grant editor.
>     Please report back here once you have done that.

Please always keep the list on your replies.

Done

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

From
Akshat Jaimini
Date:
Thanks!