PGdoc: add ID attribute to create_publication.sgml

From
"Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Date:
Dear hackers,

This thread is motivated from [1]. This patch adds some links that refer publication options.

While adding missing ID attributes to create_subscription.sgml, we found that
this could extend to create_publication.sgml. In the file no entries have an XML
ID attribute, but I think that adding the attribute and links improves the readability.

How do you think?

[1]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/TYAPR01MB58667AE04D291924671E2051F5879@TYAPR01MB5866.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment

Re: PGdoc: add ID attribute to create_publication.sgml

From
Peter Smith
Date:
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 12:57 PM Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
<kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Dear hackers,
>
> This thread is motivated from [1]. This patch adds some links that refer publication options.

Is this the correct attachment?

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith,
Fujitsu Australia

RE: PGdoc: add ID attribute to create_publication.sgml

From
"Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Date:
Dear Peter,

> > This thread is motivated from [1]. This patch adds some links that refer
> publication options.
> >

> Is this the correct attachment?

Opps, I attached wrong one. Here is currect.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Attachment

Re: PGdoc: add ID attribute to create_publication.sgml

From
Peter Smith
Date:
Hi Kuroda-san.

This patch had already gone through several review cycles when it was
known as v5-0002, in the previous thread [1], so it is already LGTM.

Just to be sure, I applied it again, rebuilt the HTML docs, and
re-checked all the rendering.

I have marked the CF entry for this patch as "ready for committer"

------
[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYAPR01MB5866879FFE5E0A2726244216F5889%40TYAPR01MB5866.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

Re: PGdoc: add ID attribute to create_publication.sgml

From
Amit Kapila
Date:
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 9:22 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have marked the CF entry for this patch as "ready for committer"

LGTM. I'll push this tomorrow unless there are more comments for it.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Date:
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 3:48 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 9:22 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have marked the CF entry for this patch as "ready for committer"
> >

> LGTM. I'll push this tomorrow unless there are more comments for it.

Pushed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.