Rename Browser to Object Explorer

From
Aditya Toshniwal
Date:
Hi Hackers,

I propose we should rename the "Browser" tree panel header to "Object Explorer". "Browser" is confused with web browsers most of the time. And "Object Explorer" is more meaningful than "Browser".

What do you think?

Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Software Architect | edbpostgres.com

Re: Rename Browser to Object Explorer

From
Dave Page

I propose we should rename the "Browser" tree panel header to "Object Explorer". "Browser" is confused with web browsers most of the time. And "Object Explorer" is more meaningful than "Browser".

What do you think?

No objection here.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Database Infrastructure

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com