BUG #17864: pg_notify is publishing message twice

From
PG Bug reporting form
Date:

Bug reference:      17864
Logged by:          sureshkumar pannerselvam
Email address:      suresh_kumar_panner_selvam@manulife.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.0
Operating system:   Windows

We listening message using java pgnotificationlistener,
We expecting 1 message for each update trigger but we getting same message
twice

Re: BUG #17864: pg_notify is publishing message twice

Date:
> We listening message using java pgnotificationlistener,
> We expecting 1 message for each update trigger but we getting same message
> twice

It's impossible to investigate a report containing only this amount
of detail.  Please see

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

            regards, tom lane