pg common minor revisions pkg missing

From
Lionel Culot
Date:
Hello,

We noticed that minor revisions of some common packages don't appear in Redhat 8 x86 repo anymore.
For example :

geos310-3.10.3-1.rhel8.x86_64.rpm
SFCGAL-1.4.1-12.rhel8.x86_64.rpm

Was it removed by error or on purpose ?
Package postgis31_13-3.1.8-1.rhel8.x86_64 is still compiled with a dependency on the above geos version and generates an error on install

 Problem: cannot install the best candidate for the job
  - nothing provides geos310 >= 3.10.3 needed by postgis31_13-3.1.8-1.rhel8.x86_64

Thanks,
Lionel

Re: pg common minor revisions pkg missing

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
hi,

On Mon, 2023-03-20 at 10:37 +0100, Lionel Culot wrote:

> We noticed that minor revisions of some common packages don't appear
> in Redhat 8 x86 repo anymore.
> For example :
>
> geos310-3.10.3-1.rhel8.x86_64.rpm
> SFCGAL-1.4.1-12.rhel8.x86_64.rpm
>
> Was it removed by error or on purpose ?

It was my mistake. Apologies for the inconvenience I caused.

Rebuilt all missing packages that I know of :-) If I missed one, please
let me know.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor