meson: Add equivalent of configure --disable-rpath option

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
The configure option --disable-rpath currently has no equivalent in
meson.  This option is used by packagers, so I think it would be good to
have it in meson as well.  I came up with the attached patch.
Attachment

Re: meson: Add equivalent of configure --disable-rpath option

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 22.02.23 13:56, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> The configure option --disable-rpath currently has no equivalent in
> meson.  This option is used by packagers, so I think it would be good to
> have it in meson as well.  I came up with the attached patch.

committed