There is no command pg_ctl reload in Postgresql 13 clusters

From
PG Doc comments form
Date:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/config-setting.html

Could you provide additional information about pg_ctlcluster command? On
postgrsql 13  clusters there is no pg_ctl reload.
So we should not use `pg_ctl reload` instead eg `pg_ctlcluster 13 main
reload` (after listing clusters with `pg_lsclusters`).

Re: There is no command pg_ctl reload in Postgresql 13 clusters

Date:
PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> Could you provide additional information about pg_ctlcluster command?

pg_ctlcluster is not part of the community Postgres code.
It is (I believe) added by the Debian packagers, so you'd
have to discuss the state of their documentation with them.

            regards, tom lane