Remove unused param rte in set_plain_rel_pathlist

From
Zhang Mingli
Date:
Hi, hackers

Param RangeTblEntry *rte in function set_plain_rel_pathlist is not used at all.

I look at the commit e2fa76d80b(10 years ago), it’s useless since then.

Add a path to remove it.

Regards,
Zhang Mingli
Attachment

Re: Remove unused param rte in set_plain_rel_pathlist

Date:
Zhang Mingli <zmlpostgres@gmail.com> writes:
> Param RangeTblEntry *rte in function set_plain_rel_pathlist is not used at all.
> Add a path to remove it.

I'm disinclined to change that, as it'd make set_plain_rel_pathlist
different from its sibling functions, which do need the RTE.

In practice this has cost zero anyway, since set_plain_rel_pathlist
will surely get inlined into its sole caller.

            regards, tom lane