How to find an oid that's not uesd now?

From
"jacktby@gmail.com"

I'm adding a new index in pg, but I find this.

Duplicate OIDs detected:
Duplicate OIDs detected:
357
357
found 1 duplicate OID(s) in catalog data
found 1 duplicate OID(s) in catalog data
what sql should I run to find one?

Re: How to find an oid that's not uesd now?

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 10/23/22 09:00, jacktby@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm adding a new index in pg, but I find this.
>
> Duplicate OIDs detected:
>
> Duplicate OIDs detected:
>
> 357
>
> 357
>
> found 1 duplicate OID(s) in catalog data
>
> found 1 duplicate OID(s) in catalog data
>
> what sql should I run to find one?

More information needed:

1) Postgres version?

2) What client reported that error?

3) What is the index creation statement you used?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: How to find an oid that's not uesd now?

Date:
"jacktby@gmail.com" <jacktby@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm adding a new index in pg, but I find this.

> Duplicate OIDs detected:
> Duplicate OIDs detected:
> 357
> 357
> found 1 duplicate OID(s) in catalog data
> found 1 duplicate OID(s) in catalog data
> what sql should I run to find one?

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/system-catalog-initial-data.html#SYSTEM-CATALOG-OID-ASSIGNMENT

            regards, tom lane