Improve tab completion for ALTER STATISTICS

From
vignesh C
Date:
HI,

I noticed that the tab completion for ALTER STATISTICS .. SET was not
handled. The attached patch displays SCHEMA and STATISTICS for tab
completion of ALTER STATISTICS name SET.

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment

Re: Improve tab completion for ALTER STATISTICS

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 04:06:51PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> I noticed that the tab completion for ALTER STATISTICS .. SET was not
> handled. The attached patch displays SCHEMA and STATISTICS for tab
> completion of ALTER STATISTICS name SET.

Indeed, it is a bit strange as we would get a list of settable
parameters once the completion up to SET is done, rather than
STATISTICS and SCHEMA.  Your patch looks fine, so applied.  Thanks!
--
Michael

Date:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2022 at 12:30, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 04:06:51PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > I noticed that the tab completion for ALTER STATISTICS .. SET was not
> > handled. The attached patch displays SCHEMA and STATISTICS for tab
> > completion of ALTER STATISTICS name SET.
>
> Indeed, it is a bit strange as we would get a list of settable
> parameters once the completion up to SET is done, rather than
> STATISTICS and SCHEMA.  Your patch looks fine, so applied.  Thanks!

Thanks for pushing this.

Regards,
Vignesh