Some comments that should've covered MERGE

From
Richard Guo
Date:
Hi hackers,

I happened to notice $subject. Attach a trivial patch for that.

Thanks
Richard
Attachment

Re: Some comments that should've covered MERGE

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2022-Oct-19, Richard Guo wrote:

> Hi hackers,
>
> I happened to notice $subject. Attach a trivial patch for that.

Thanks, applied.  I did change the comment atop setTargetTable, which I
thought could use a little bit more detail on what is happening, and
also in its callsite in transformMergeStmt.

"La experiencia nos dice que el hombre peló millones de veces las patatas,
pero era forzoso admitir la posibilidad de que en un caso entre millones,
las patatas pelarían al hombre" (Ijon Tichy)

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 6:59 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2022-Oct-19, Richard Guo wrote:

> Hi hackers,
>
> I happened to notice $subject. Attach a trivial patch for that.

Thanks, applied.  I did change the comment atop setTargetTable, which I
thought could use a little bit more detail on what is happening, and
also in its callsite in transformMergeStmt.

Thanks for the fix!

Thanks
Richard