Source tarball cleanup

From
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Date:
Hi,

here is my yearly reminder for the tarball cleanup:

Now that PostgreSQL 15 is released, I guess the RC and Beta releases can be removed.

Regards
Daniel

Re: Source tarball cleanup

From
Dave Page

On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 at 07:43, Daniel Westermann (DWE) <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote:
Hi,

here is my yearly reminder for the tarball cleanup:

Now that PostgreSQL 15 is released, I guess the RC and Beta releases can be removed.

Thanks, done. The changes will show up in a while after everything syncs up.

--

Re: Source tarball cleanup

From
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Date:
here is my yearly reminder for the tarball cleanup:

Now that PostgreSQL 15 is released, I guess the RC and Beta releases can be removed.

>Thanks, done. The changes will show up in a while after everything syncs up.

Thanks, Dave