pgsql: Doc: update v15 release notes through today.

Doc: update v15 release notes through today.

Account for commits since 2022-06-11.

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e956325c8bc8c7257b04c322bf996fff2d81b514

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-15.sgml | 223 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------

Re: pgsql: Doc: update v15 release notes through today.

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2022-Sep-23, Tom Lane wrote:

> Doc: update v15 release notes through today.
>
> Account for commits since 2022-06-11.

I think commit 0032a5456708 should be listed in the incompabilities
section: "PQsendQuery is no longer supported in pipeline mode.
Applications that are using that combination will need to be modified to
use PQsendQueryParams instead".

Re: pgsql: Doc: update v15 release notes through today.

Date:
> On 2022-Sep-23, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Account for commits since 2022-06-11.

> I think commit 0032a5456708 should be listed in the incompabilities
> section: "PQsendQuery is no longer supported in pipeline mode.
> Applications that are using that combination will need to be modified to
> use PQsendQueryParams instead".

Yeah, you blindsided me with that commit ;-).  Will incorporate.

            regards, tom lane