Re: [PostgreSQL YUM Repository - Bug #5645] (Resolved) Please package sqlsmith

From
Justin Pryzby
Date:
On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 03:57:52PM +0000, redmine@postgresql.org wrote:
> Better late than never! Pushed packages the repos for RHEL 8, 9 and Fedora 34, 35. They will sync in an hour.

Thank you.

Would you consider packaging for RH7 ?  It's okay if not or if that's
too old to add packages.  I was able to compile it locally with only one
change: #include cstring

--
Justin

Re: [PostgreSQL YUM Repository - Bug #5645] (Resolved) Please package sqlsmith

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi Justin,

On Thu, 2022-09-15 at 09:52 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Would you consider packaging for RH7 ?  It's okay if not or if that's
> too old to add packages.  I was able to compile it locally with only
> one change: #include cstring

Can you please send a patch?

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer