Fix comment in convert_saop_to_hashed_saop

From
James Coleman
Date:
In 29f45e29 we added support for executing NOT IN(values) with a
hashtable, however this comment still claims that we only do so for
cases where the ScalarArrayOpExpr's useOr flag is true.

See attached for fix.

Thanks,
James Coleman

Attachment

Re: Fix comment in convert_saop_to_hashed_saop

From
David Rowley
Date:
On Thu, 15 Sept 2022 at 04:08, James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
> In 29f45e29 we added support for executing NOT IN(values) with a
> hashtable, however this comment still claims that we only do so for
> cases where the ScalarArrayOpExpr's useOr flag is true.
>
> See attached for fix.

Thank you. Pushed.

David