could not connect to server, in order to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL via python

From
Alex Christian
Date:
Hello,

I am trying to connect to postgresql using python on windows, but it throws an error message. Below I am sharing the code and error. Can you please help me out on this issue?
Thank you

Attachment
Is PostgreSQL listening on port 5433?

The default port for PostgreSQL is 5432