Hello,

Please find the attached patch which fixes the problem of not including azure cli installation path in the PATH variable of the runtime environment.
I have added explicitly '/usr/local/bin' location to the PATH variable while spawning the pgAdmin 4 runtime process.
Kindly let me know if there is any better way.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB
Attachment