pgsql: ecpg: use our instead of my in parse.pl to fix perlcritic compla

From
Andres Freund
ecpg: use our instead of my in parse.pl to fix perlcritic complaint

In db0a272d123 I used open(our $something, ...), which perlcritic doesn't
like. It looks like the warning is due to perlcritic knowing about 'my' but
not 'our' when checking for bareword file handles.

However, it's clearly unnecessary to use "our" here, change it to "my".

Via buildfarm member crake and discussion with Tom Lane.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20220718215042.sl3hivoupdb7lkwv@awork3.anarazel.de

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d268d0f7a16e9e3c6de660b73543d875b8187def

Modified Files
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/parse.pl | 4 ++--