trying to understand the source code test part.

First I can just ignore all the abs_srcdir, abs_builddir.  Since I can type the absolute file path. So till line 125, I know how to do it.
Then there is the \set filename :abs_builddir '/results/copytest.csv'. There is only data,expected, sql folder. So where is the results folder.
How can I easily get the csv file? (because I don't know that much about  MAKE and C)..

--
 I recommend David Deutsch's <<The Beginning of Infinity>>

  Jian