Wiki editor request

From
Nicole Hayes
Date:
Hello,
I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is nicole.hayes and I would like to modify the broken EDB link
on your main page to our tutorials.

EnterpriseDB tutorials

Tutorials for EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus Standard Server product apply to PostgreSQL as it is the same server, just with different packaging.

Thanks,

Nicole Hayes
Global Digital & Partner Enablement Leader

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Christophe Pettus
Date:
Hello,

I've expedited your cooling-off period.  You'll need to log into the wiki once.  Once you've done that, let us know and
wecan grant Editor permissions.

Best,
-- Christophe

> On May 9, 2022, at 07:28, Nicole Hayes <nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is nicole.hayes and I would like to modify the broken EDB link
> on your main page to our tutorials.
>
> EnterpriseDB tutorials
>
> Tutorials for EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus Standard Server product apply to PostgreSQL as it is the same server, just
withdifferent packaging.

> Thanks,
>
> Nicole Hayes
> Global Digital & Partner Enablement Leader
>
> (508) 654-2508 (m)
> nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com
> edbpostgres.com

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Nicole Hayes
Date:
Hello Christophe,

I have logged into the Wiki as described below.

Thank you,
Nicole

Nicole Hayes

Global Digital & Partner Technical Enablement Leader

508-654-2508 (M)

I've expedited your cooling-off period.  You'll need to log into the wiki once.  Once you've done that, let us know and we can grant Editor permissions.

Best,
-- Christophe

> On May 9, 2022, at 07:28, Nicole Hayes <nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is nicole.hayes and I would like to modify the broken EDB link
> on your main page to our tutorials.
>
> EnterpriseDB tutorials
>
> Tutorials for EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus Standard Server product apply to PostgreSQL as it is the same server, just with different packaging.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nicole Hayes
> Global Digital & Partner Enablement Leader
>
> (508) 654-2508 (m)
> nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com
> edbpostgres.com

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Christophe Pettus
Date:
Hello,

You've been giving editor permissions.  You may need to log out and log back into the wiki for them to take effect.
Thanks!

Best,
-- Christophe

> On May 10, 2022, at 17:42, Nicole Hayes <nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Christophe,
>
> I have logged into the Wiki as described below.
>
> Thank you,
> Nicole
>
> Nicole Hayes
>
> Global Digital & Partner Technical Enablement Leader
>
> 508-654-2508 (M)
>

> www.enterprisedb.com
>

> On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 1:59 PM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've expedited your cooling-off period.  You'll need to log into the wiki once.  Once you've done that, let us know
andwe can grant Editor permissions.

> Best,
> -- Christophe
>
> > On May 9, 2022, at 07:28, Nicole Hayes <nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is nicole.hayes and I would like to modify the broken EDB link
> > on your main page to our tutorials.
> >
> > EnterpriseDB tutorials
> >
> > Tutorials for EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus Standard Server product apply to PostgreSQL as it is the same server,
justwith different packaging.

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Nicole Hayes
> > Global Digital & Partner Enablement Leader
> >
> > (508) 654-2508 (m)
> > nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com
> > edbpostgres.com

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Christophe Pettus
Date:
Hello,

You've been giving editor permissions.  You may need to log out and log back into the wiki for them to take effect.
Thanks!

Best,
-- Christophe

> On May 10, 2022, at 17:42, Nicole Hayes <nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Christophe,
>
> I have logged into the Wiki as described below.
>
> Thank you,
> Nicole
>
> Nicole Hayes
>
> Global Digital & Partner Technical Enablement Leader
>
> 508-654-2508 (M)
>

> www.enterprisedb.com
>

> On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 1:59 PM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've expedited your cooling-off period.  You'll need to log into the wiki once.  Once you've done that, let us know
andwe can grant Editor permissions.

> Best,
> -- Christophe
>
>> On May 9, 2022, at 07:28, Nicole Hayes <nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is nicole.hayes and I would like to modify the broken EDB link
>> on your main page to our tutorials.
>>
>> EnterpriseDB tutorials
>>
>> Tutorials for EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus Standard Server product apply to PostgreSQL as it is the same server,
justwith different packaging.

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Nicole Hayes
>> Global Digital & Partner Enablement Leader
>>
>> (508) 654-2508 (m)
>> nicole.hayes@enterprisedb.com
>> edbpostgres.com

Wiki (TODO) editor request

From
Ibrar Ahmed
Date:
Hi

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is ibrar and I would like to modify ...

--
Ibrar Ahmed

Re: Wiki (TODO) editor request

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2022-Jun-30, Ibrar Ahmed wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is ibrar and I would
> like to modify ...

Hi, What did you say you would like to modify?

Re: Wiki (TODO) editor request

From
Ibrar Ahmed

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 1:47 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2022-Jun-30, Ibrar Ahmed wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is ibrar and I would
> like to modify ...

Hi, What did you say you would like to modify?

--
Álvaro Herrera         PostgreSQL Developer  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

I want to add/change links to some TODO list items.

--
Ibrar Ahmed

Re: Wiki (TODO) editor request

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2022-Jul-05, Ibrar Ahmed wrote:

> I want to add/change links to some TODO list items.

Done, edit away.