Reg: User creation script/List of privileges

From
Sai Ch
Date:
Hi Experts,

I am looking for a query or possibility to generate all the privileges a user/role has.

I need this to create a user/role from one database to another with exact same privileges.

Kindly, share the query or way to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai.

Re: Reg: User creation script/List of privileges

From
Tomas Pospisek
Date:
On 30.03.22 05:09, Sai Ch wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> I am looking for a query or possibility to generate all the privileges a
> user/role has.
>
> I need this to create a user/role from one database to another with
> exact same privileges.
>
> Kindly, share the query or way to proceed further.
>
> Thanks & Regards,

Maybe have a look at
https://github.com/tpo/little_shell_scripts/blob/master/psql_access_priv_decoder