Apparently table locks are the key issue to see red flags

From
Shaozhong SHI

Apparently table locks are the key issue to see red flags.

As we observe, every time, red marking occurs, there must be some tables are locked.

Can anyone shed light into this?

Regards,

David

Re: Apparently table locks are the key issue to see red flags

From
Ron
Date:
Apparently table locks are the key issue to see red flags.

As we observe, every time, red marking occurs, there must be some tables are locked.

Where do these red markings occur?  (It is physically impossible for them to occur in Postgresql because Postgresql is a daemon, and therefore does not have a GUI.)

Re: Apparently table locks are the key issue to see red flags

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 3/16/22 13:15, Shaozhong SHI wrote:

> Apparently table locks are the key issue to see red flags.
>
> As we observe, every time, red marking occurs, there must be some tables
> are locked.
>
> Can anyone shed light into this?

Not with the information provided.

Needed info(and you should know this by now):

1) Postgres version

2) Definition of red flags?

3) How do you observe the tables locked?

4) The results of the process you use in 3)

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com