PostgreSQL's Max Identifier Length in Amazon RDS

From
Atul Kumar
Date:
Hi,

Could someone help me in telling :  how to increase Max Identifier Length in amazon RDS.running instance on postgres 10 ?

I couldn't find the blog related to it so far, So kindly suggest.

Regards,
Atul

Re: PostgreSQL's Max Identifier Length in Amazon RDS

From
Michael Lewis
Date:
I believe that would not be possible. One quick read-
https://til.hashrocket.com/posts/8f87c65a0a-postgresqls-max-identifier-length-is-63-bytes

With it being RDS, changing source and recompiling is not an option.

Re: PostgreSQL's Max Identifier Length in Amazon RDS

From
Michael Lewis

"The following “parameters” are read-only, and are determined when PostgreSQL is compiled or when it is installed."