Start an ERD model without a server

From
Fabricio Nogueira
Date:
Hi,

I'm sorry to ask this as it really seems I am doing something wrong, but I tried quite a few times and just couldn't find an answer searching the internet and the community archives.

Is it possible to start an ERD model in PgAdmin without having a connection to a server?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Start an ERD model without a server

From
Aditya Toshniwal
Date:
Hi Fabricio,

ERD needs some useful information like existing schemas, data types, etc. which is available from the server. We need connection for it.

I'm sorry to ask this as it really seems I am doing something wrong, but I tried quite a few times and just couldn't find an answer searching the internet and the community archives.

Is it possible to start an ERD model in PgAdmin without having a connection to a server?

Thanks in advance,

Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Software Architect | edbpostgres.com