Wiki editor request

From
Eric Feng
Date:
I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is ehfeng and I would like to modify the Foreign data wrappers article to include Percona Lab's clickhouse_fdw.

Thanks!
Eric

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Christophe Pettus

> On Jan 26, 2022, at 19:23, Eric Feng <erichfeng@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is ehfeng and I would like to modify the Foreign data wrappers
articleto include Percona Lab's clickhouse_fdw.

Hello,

I've expedited your cooling-off period.  Please log into the Wiki, and let us know when you have, so we can grant you
editorpermissions.

Best,
-- Christophe

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Eric Feng
Date:
I just logged in, username Ehfeng.

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 10:26 PM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2022, at 19:23, Eric Feng <erichfeng@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is ehfeng and I would like to modify the Foreign data wrappers article to include Percona Lab's clickhouse_fdw.

Hello,

I've expedited your cooling-off period.  Please log into the Wiki, and let us know when you have, so we can grant you editor permissions.

Best,
-- Christophe

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Christophe Pettus

> On Jan 26, 2022, at 22:27, Eric Feng <erichfeng@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just logged in, username Ehfeng.

Great!  You now have editor permissions.  You may have to log out and log back for the new permissions to take effect.

Best,
-- Christophe

Re: Wiki editor request

From