pg_qualstats 2.0.3

From
Thomas REISS
Date:
Hello,

The extension pg_qualstats version 2.0.3 has been released the 4th of June and provides a fix to build the extension with PostgreSQL 14. Could you please update the package and provide the extension for PostgreSQL 14 ?

Thanks a lot
Kind regards
Thomas

Re: pg_qualstats 2.0.3

From
Christoph Berg
Re: Thomas REISS
> Hello,
>
> The extension pg_qualstats version 2.0.3 has been released the 4th of June
> and provides a fix to build the extension with PostgreSQL 14. Could you
> please update the package and provide the extension for PostgreSQL 14 ?

Hi,

I just uploaded the new version.

The reason this had been missed is that I wasn't looking closely
enough, and that github changed something in their URL layout so the
debian/watch file didn't "see" the new release to nag us.

Christoph

Re: pg_qualstats 2.0.3

From
Thomas REISS