Remove client-log from SSL test .gitignore

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
The original import of the SSL tests saved the clientside log in /client-log,
which was later removed in 1caef31d9.  The test/ssl .gitignore didn't get the
memo though.

The attached trivial patch removes it from .gitignore, barring objections I'll
push that.

Re: Remove client-log from SSL test .gitignore

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 12:37:47AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> The original import of the SSL tests saved the clientside log in /client-log,
> which was later removed in 1caef31d9.  The test/ssl .gitignore didn't get the
> memo though.

Good catch.  Thanks.
--
Michael