Query performance !

From
kenny a
Date:
Hi Experts,

The attached query is performing slow, this needs to be optimized to improve the performance.

Could you help me with query rewrite (or) on new indexes to be created to improve the performance?

Thanks a ton in advance for your support.

Re: Query performance !

Date:
On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 10:44:03PM +0530, kenny a wrote:
>     Hi Experts,
>
>     The attached query is performing slow, this needs to be optimized to
>     improve the performance.
>
>     Could you help me with query rewrite (or) on new indexes to be created to
>     improve the performance?
>
>     Thanks a ton in advance for your support.

Uh, there is no query, and I think you should read this:

    https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions

Re: Query performance !

From
Justin Pryzby
Date:
Please don't cross post to multiple lists like this.

Cc: pgsql-sql@lists.postgresql.org, pgsql-performance@lists.postgresql.org,
    pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org,
    pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org

If you're hoping for help on the -performance list, see this page and send the
"explain analyze" for this query.