psycopg2 mail list subscription issues

From
Rich Shepard
Date:
I apologize for writing to the list, but my attempts to subscribe to the
psycopg2 mail list fail and I've not seen a response to my email message
sent to the mail list owner.

I don't know my postgres mail list password as I've not had a reason to use
it ... until now. Subscribing to the psycopg2 mail list and, apparently
other lists, requires a community account password which my password to this
mail list apparently is.

Thinking I might have a postgres community account (needed to subscribe to
that mail list) I tried the reset password link on this page
<https://www.postgresql.org/account/auth/13/?d=HK658H3fbmYHySiKbweKVg==$MiRNvoF96iuWkieYcUJtuqtjy-fYMKcy3nVvjMG0YdA=>
but no email message with instructions to reset my password were received.

This suggested I didn't have an account, so I tried to create one. The
immediate response is that I do have a community account. Checkmate. Can't
reset my password and I have an existing account with my email address.

Suggestions on how I can subscribe to the psycopg2 mail list are needed.

TIA,

Rich

Re: psycopg2 mail list subscription issues

From
Diego
Date:
Here is the link to reset your password and manage your account:
https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/

Date:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2021, Diego wrote:

> Here is the link to reset your password and manage your account:
> https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/

Diego,

I tried the list management link and that didn't work. The URL you sent has
the same results as the password reset link on the community account page:
no URL to reset the password and an instant message from the Mail Delivery
System <Mailer-Daemon@postgresql.org>:

   david@fetter.org
     host mail.fetter.org [46.226.110.146]