Adding Rocky Linux to downloads page

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

Attached patch adds Rocky Linux to our downloads page. Barring
objections, I'll commit it tomorrow noon latest.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: Adding Rocky Linux to downloads page

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Looks good idea to me. :)

Thanks for doing this btw, and for your post giving the initial
(experimental) steps for people wanting to migrate from CentOS:

https://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/114-How-to-migrate-from-CentOS-8-to-Rocky-Linux-8-experimental!.html

Hopefully this Rocky Linux thing turns out well, after RH
abandoned it's userbase.

+ Justin