Matching Driver Version + DB Engine Version

From
Justin Chin-You
Date:
Hi All,

I'm not sure if I'm missing this in the documentation somewhere. However, I'm trying to find out which odbc driver aligns to what engines?

Specifically, I'm running 10.14 and hunting for an appropriate driver to support this engine version. I just don't seem to have a document that helps me align.

Maybe I'm over thinking this and just need to use the latest odbc driver?

TIA,

Justin

Re: Matching Driver Version + DB Engine Version

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On 16/06/2021 21:13, Justin Chin-You wrote:
> Maybe I'm over thinking this and just need to use the latest odbc driver?

Yes, just use the latest driver. It works with all (supported) server
versions.

- Heikki

Re: Matching Driver Version + DB Engine Version

From
Justin Chin-You
Date:
Thank you!