Wiki editor request

From
Александр Фалалеев
Date:
Hi. I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is Sartor and
I would like to fix some maintenance queries. For example: not correct
order column in first query on page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Index_Maintenance

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 6/8/21 7:31 AM, Александр Фалалеев wrote:
> Hi. I would like editor access to the wiki

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once
and report back here once you have done that. At that point we can grant
editor access.

Joe
--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 6/8/21 11:00 AM, Александр Фалалеев wrote:
> Hi. Log in is done.

Please always "reply all" on the postgres mailing lists. I have added
pgsql-www@postgresql.org back to the recipients.

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:38 PM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 6/8/21 7:31 AM, Александр Фалалеев wrote:
>> > Hi. I would like editor access to the wiki
>>
>> I have expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once
>> and report back here once you have done that. At that point we can grant
>> editor access.

Granted.

Joe
--