Remove unused code from the KnownAssignedTransactionIdes submodule

From
Quan Zongliang
Date:
Hi,

In the KnownAssignedTransactionIdes sub-module, two lines of unused code
were found in a previous change.

--
Quan Zongliang
CPUG

Attachment

Re: Remove unused code from the KnownAssignedTransactionIdes submodule

From
Jacob Champion
Date:
On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 17:32 +0800, Quan Zongliang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the KnownAssignedTransactionIdes sub-module, two lines of unused code
> were found in a previous change.

Huh. Looks like this code died as part of 2fc7af5e966?

CC'ing Thomas just in case we're missing something, but I'll mark this
Ready for Committer. Thanks!

--Jacob

Re: Remove unused code from the KnownAssignedTransactionIdes submodule

From
Thomas Munro
Date:
On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 5:24 AM Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 17:32 +0800, Quan Zongliang wrote:
> > In the KnownAssignedTransactionIdes sub-module, two lines of unused code
> > were found in a previous change.
>
> Huh. Looks like this code died as part of 2fc7af5e966?
>
> CC'ing Thomas just in case we're missing something, but I'll mark this
> Ready for Committer. Thanks!

Thanks!  Agreed.  No change to generated code on my machine.  Pushed.