Wiki editor request

From
Martinović, Rade

Hi all,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is Rademartinovic and I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients

The reason is that QueryPie is now retired app. It is no longer offered and there is a new product also called QueryPie which now serves totally different purpose.

To be honest, anyone could remove QueryPie mention from PostgreSQL Clients page, but I though I could do it 😊

Best,

--

Rade Martinović

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 6/4/21 9:26 AM, Martinović, Rade wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki

Done

Joe
--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

RE: Wiki editor request

From
Martinović, Rade
Date:
Thanks!

--

Rade

On 6/4/21 9:26 AM, Martinović, Rade wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki

Done

Joe
--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com
PostgreSQL Support for Secure Enterprises Consulting, Training, & Open Source Development