A few source files have the wrong copyright year

From
David Rowley
Date:
I noticed earlier today when working in brin_minmax_multi.c that the
copyright year was incorrect. That caused me to wonder if any other
source files have the incorrect year.

git grep -E "Portions Copyright \(c\) ([0-9]{4}-[0-9]{4}|[0-9]{4}),
PostgreSQL Global Development Group" | grep -Ev "2021"

Seems fairly good at finding them. 14 in total.

The attached fixes.

I'll push this in the New Zealand morning unless anyone comes up with
a reason why I shouldn't before then.

David

Attachment

Re: A few source files have the wrong copyright year

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
> On 3 Jun 2021, at 14:16, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:

> git grep -E "Portions Copyright \(c\) ([0-9]{4}-[0-9]{4}|[0-9]{4}),
> PostgreSQL Global Development Group" | grep -Ev "2021"
>
> Seems fairly good at finding them. 14 in total.

src/tools/copyright.pl finds these as well as contrib/pageinspect/gistfuncs.c
which also ends the range in 2020, might want to include that one too when
pushing this.

Date:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 00:30, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> src/tools/copyright.pl finds these as well as contrib/pageinspect/gistfuncs.c
> which also ends the range in 2020, might want to include that one too when
> pushing this.

Thanks. I wasn't aware of that.

David

Date:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 00:16, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed earlier today when working in brin_minmax_multi.c that the
> copyright year was incorrect. That caused me to wonder if any other
> source files have the incorrect year.

> The attached fixes.

Pushed.

David

Re: A few source files have the wrong copyright year

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Fri, Jun 04, 2021 at 12:21:16PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> Pushed.

Thanks.
--
Michael