pgadmin4 SRPM

From
Radomír Kůs
Date:
Hello,

I cannot find a spec file to build my own rpm of pgadmin4 for rhel8. At
my company we have a security policy not to use any 3rd-party binaries,
we have to compile everything from source and build our own rpms.

Is src.rpm (srpm) and the .spec file available somewhere?

Thank you very much.

Radomir Kus

Attachment

Re: pgadmin4 SRPM

From
Ron
Date:
The pgAdmin mailing list is a better place to ask:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

On 5/25/21 7:22 AM, Radomír Kůs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I cannot find a spec file to build my own rpm of pgadmin4 for rhel8. At my
> company we have a security policy not to use any 3rd-party binaries, we
> have to compile everything from source and build our own rpms.
>
> Is src.rpm (srpm) and the .spec file available somewhere?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Radomir Kus

Re: pgadmin4 SRPM

From
Pavel Stehule

The pgAdmin mailing list is a better place to ask:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Postgres community repository has pgadmin too

you can download srpms file. This file contains spec file

Regards

Pavel

On 5/25/21 7:22 AM, Radomír Kůs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I cannot find a spec file to build my own rpm of pgadmin4 for rhel8. At my
> company we have a security policy not to use any 3rd-party binaries, we
> have to compile everything from source and build our own rpms.
>
> Is src.rpm (srpm) and the .spec file available somewhere?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Radomir Kus

Re: pgadmin4 SRPM

From
Ashesh Vashi
Date:
You can find sources for all platform packages of pgAdmin at https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=tree;f=pkg

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi