Getting error while installing

From
Jagadeeswara Bora

Hello Team,

                      Hope you are doing well. I have a problem while installing the postgre sql. I am getting the fatal error . I have tried with the different versions, but no luck for me. I have attached the files that what I used get while configuring.

                       Could you please assist me to get out of this?

Thanks ,

Jagadeesh. Bora

Attachment

Re: Getting error while installing

From
Rahul Shirsat
Date:
Hi Jagadeeswara,

Our team has found one of the third party issues related to this. If this is synonymous to what we found, could you please try below steps and let us know your feedback:
  1. Take a backup of your 'pgadmin4.db' file which is present at the "%APPDATA%\Roaming\pgadmin" folder.
  2. Delete 'pgadmin4.db' file.
  3. Download pgAdmin4 v5.2 from https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v5.2/windows/
  4. Install and Launch 'pgAdmin4 v5'.
If the above steps don't work, you may share the log file generated at %APPDATA%\Local\pgadmin\ named as pgadmin4.log

Regards,
Rahul Shirsat.