doc-fix-for-POSIX-Time-Zone-Specifications

From
"tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Date:
Hi

Attached a patch to delete "CURRENT(as of 2020) " description in POSIX Time Zone Specifications.
I'm not a native English speaker, if my fix is not appropriate or insufficient, please be kind to share your thought
withme.

Regards,
Tang

Attachment

Re: doc-fix-for-POSIX-Time-Zone-Specifications

Date:
On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 11:36:34AM +0000, tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Attached a patch to delete "CURRENT(as of 2020) " description in POSIX Time Zone Specifications.
> I'm not a native English speaker, if my fix is not appropriate or insufficient, please be kind to share your thought
withme.

I think "the" was missing, so I added it:

    As an example, <literal>CET-1CEST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3</literal> describes
    the current (as of 2020) timekeeping practice in Paris.  This specification
    ---