Wiki editor request

From
Matthias van de Meent
Date:
Hi pginfra

I'd like to request editor privileges on the postgres wiki, for
creating and maintaining a working document detailing a project I'm
working on (index prefix truncation in nbtree indexes). Could you help
me?

With regards,

Matthias van de Meent (user "mmeent")

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
On 2021-Apr-12, Matthias van de Meent wrote:

> Hi pginfra
>
> I'd like to request editor privileges on the postgres wiki, for
> creating and maintaining a working document detailing a project I'm
> working on (index prefix truncation in nbtree indexes). Could you help
> me?

Done.

--
Álvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile

Re: Wiki editor request

From
Matthias van de Meent
Date:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 19:40, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2021-Apr-12, Matthias van de Meent wrote:
>
> > Hi pginfra
> >
> > I'd like to request editor privileges on the postgres wiki, for
> > creating and maintaining a working document detailing a project I'm
> > working on (index prefix truncation in nbtree indexes). Could you help
> > me?
>
> Done.

Thanks!

With regards,