GSoc Applicant

From
Mohamed Mansour
Date:
Greetings,

I'm Mohamed Mansour, a Data Engineer at IBM and a Master's degree student in the Computer Engineering Department - Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University.

I would like to apply to google summer of code to work on the following project:

Database Load Stress Benchmark

Kindly find my attached CV and tell me if there is a place for me related to this project or if you see another project that fits me better, then I will build the proposal as soon as possible

Thanks in advance
Eng. Mohamed Mansour
(EG+) 20 112 003 3329
(EG+) 20 106 352 6328
Data Engineer

Fwd: GSoc Applicant

From
Mohamed Mansour
Date:
Kindly find the attached CV
Eng. Mohamed Mansour
(EG+) 20 112 003 3329
(EG+) 20 106 352 6328
Data Engineer

I'm Mohamed Mansour, a Data Engineer at IBM and a Master's degree student in the Computer Engineering Department - Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University.

I would like to apply to google summer of code to work on the following project:

Database Load Stress Benchmark

Kindly find my attached CV and tell me if there is a place for me related to this project or if you see another project that fits me better, then I will build the proposal as soon as possible

Thanks in advance
Eng. Mohamed Mansour
(EG+) 20 112 003 3329
(EG+) 20 106 352 6328
Data Engineer
Attachment

Re: GSoc Applicant

From
Mark Wong
Date:
Hello,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 11:46:36PM +0200, Mohamed Mansour wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm Mohamed Mansour, a Data Engineer at IBM and a Master's degree student
> in the Computer Engineering Department - Faculty of Engineering - Cairo
> University.
>
> I would like to apply to google summer of code to work on the following
> project:
>
> Database Load Stress Benchmark
>
> Kindly find my attached CV and tell me if there is a place for me related
> to this project or if you see another project that fits me better, then I
> will build the proposal as soon as possible

I don't see anything in your CV that suggest you couldn't be successful
in this project, but we'd like you to put together a proposal for the
projects are you interested in.

If this is the only project that is most interesting to you, then please
go ahead and submit a draft for the mentors to review and we will offer
our comments/suggestios on your proposal.

Regards,
Mark

Re: GSoc Applicant

From