extra semicolon in postgres_fdw test cases

From
Suraj Kharage
Date:
Hi,

Noticed that an extra semicolon in a couple of test cases related to postgres_fdw. Removed that in the attached patch. It can be backported till v11 where we added those test cases.

Thanks & Regards,
Suraj kharage,

Attachment

Re: extra semicolon in postgres_fdw test cases

From
Bharath Rupireddy
Date:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 3:21 PM Suraj Kharage
<suraj.kharage@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Noticed that an extra semicolon in a couple of test cases related to postgres_fdw. Removed that in the attached
patch.It can be backported till v11 where we added those test cases.

+1 for the change. It looks like a typo and can be backported.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Re: extra semicolon in postgres_fdw test cases

From
Amit Kapila
Date:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:50 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 3:21 PM Suraj Kharage
> <suraj.kharage@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Noticed that an extra semicolon in a couple of test cases related to postgres_fdw. Removed that in the attached
patch.It can be backported till v11 where we added those test cases.

> +1 for the change. It looks like a typo and can be backported.

Looks good to me as well but I think one can choose not to backpatch
as there is no functional impact but OTOH, there is some value in
keeping tests/code consistent.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: extra semicolon in postgres_fdw test cases

From
vignesh C
Date:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 3:21 PM Suraj Kharage
<suraj.kharage@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Noticed that an extra semicolon in a couple of test cases related to postgres_fdw. Removed that in the attached
patch.It can be backported till v11 where we added those test cases.

Thanks for identifying this, the changes look fine to me.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: extra semicolon in postgres_fdw test cases

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 05:00:53PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> Looks good to me as well but I think one can choose not to backpatch
> as there is no functional impact but OTOH, there is some value in
> keeping tests/code consistent.

FWIW, I would not bother with the back branches for just that, but if
you feel that this is better, of course feel free.
--
Michael

Date:
On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 9:35 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 05:00:53PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > Looks good to me as well but I think one can choose not to backpatch
> > as there is no functional impact but OTOH, there is some value in
> > keeping tests/code consistent.
>
> FWIW, I would not bother with the back branches for just that, but if
> you feel that this is better, of course feel free.

Fair enough. I'll push this just for HEAD.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Date:
On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 9:47 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 9:35 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 05:00:53PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > > Looks good to me as well but I think one can choose not to backpatch
> > > as there is no functional impact but OTOH, there is some value in
> > > keeping tests/code consistent.
> >
> > FWIW, I would not bother with the back branches for just that, but if
> > you feel that this is better, of course feel free.
> >

> Fair enough. I'll push this just for HEAD.

Pushed!

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.