TLS acronym

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
As discussed in the NSS thread, we've had TLS defined as an <acronym> since
commit c6763156589 in 2014 without actually having it defined in acronyms.sgml.

The attached adds the definition linking to the Wikipedia entry for TLS.

Re: TLS acronym

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 12:19:36AM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> As discussed in the NSS thread, we've had TLS defined as an <acronym> since
> commit c6763156589 in 2014 without actually having it defined in acronyms.sgml.
>
> The attached adds the definition linking to the Wikipedia entry for TLS.

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Thanks!
--
Michael

Attachment

Re: TLS acronym

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings,

* Daniel Gustafsson (daniel@yesql.se) wrote:
> As discussed in the NSS thread, we've had TLS defined as an <acronym> since
> commit c6763156589 in 2014 without actually having it defined in acronyms.sgml.
>
> The attached adds the definition linking to the Wikipedia entry for TLS.

Updated patch attached, mainly just adding author/reviewed-by/discussion
items.

Barring objections, I'll plan to commit and back-patch this all the way
over the weekend sometime.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment

Re: TLS acronym

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * Daniel Gustafsson (daniel@yesql.se) wrote:
> > As discussed in the NSS thread, we've had TLS defined as an <acronym> since
> > commit c6763156589 in 2014 without actually having it defined in acronyms.sgml.
> >
> > The attached adds the definition linking to the Wikipedia entry for TLS.
>
> Updated patch attached, mainly just adding author/reviewed-by/discussion
> items.
>
> Barring objections, I'll plan to commit and back-patch this all the way
> over the weekend sometime.

Done.

Thanks!

Stephen