Data migration from postgres 9.5 to enterprisedb 10

From
Atul Kumar
Date:
Hi,

I need to migrate my data from postgres 9.5 to enterprisedb 10.

Can you help me in telling how should I achieve this.

Regards
Atul

Re: Data migration from postgres 9.5 to enterprisedb 10

From
"David G. Johnston"
Date:
I need to migrate my data from postgres 9.5 to enterprisedb 10.

Can you help me in telling how should I achieve this.

I doubt it matters, but if it's the community package it's still just PostgreSQL v10 and the community documentation all still applies.

For instance:

David J.