[bug fix] Fix the size calculation for shmem TOC

From
"tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com"
Date:
Hello,

The attached patch fixes a trivial mistake in the calculation of shmem TOC.  The original code allocates unduly large
memorybecause it adds the result of add_size() to its left argument.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Attachment

Re: [bug fix] Fix the size calculation for shmem TOC

From
Fujii Masao

On 2021/01/14 17:47, tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> The attached patch fixes a trivial mistake in the calculation of shmem TOC.  The original code allocates unduly large
memorybecause it adds the result of add_size() to its left argument.

Thanks for the report and patch! The patch looks good to me.

Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center
Research and Development Headquarters
NTT DATA CORPORATION

On 2021/01/14 18:15, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On 2021/01/14 17:47, tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> The attached patch fixes a trivial mistake in the calculation of shmem TOC.  The original code allocates unduly
largememory because it adds the result of add_size() to its left argument.

> Thanks for the report and patch! The patch looks good to me.

Pushed and back-patched to v11. Thanks!