PgAdmin 4 EOL Versions?

From
Symphoni Bush - NOAA Affiliate
Date:
I am trying to find out if there are any end-of-life versions for PgAdmin 4, and if so, when do these versions typically become EOL/unsupported? Thanks.

Re: PgAdmin 4 EOL Versions?

From
Holger Jakobs

Wrong list. This one is about psql server, not any client like pgAdmin4.

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012
Attachment

Re: PgAdmin 4 EOL Versions?

From
Ron
Date:
I am trying to find out if there are any end-of-life versions for PgAdmin 4, and if so, when do these versions typically become EOL/unsupported? Thanks.

Try here: https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Re: PgAdmin 4 EOL Versions?

From
"David G. Johnston"
Date:
I am trying to find out if there are any end-of-life versions for PgAdmin 4, and if so, when do these versions typically become EOL/unsupported? Thanks.

Try here: https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

You will find that while PostgreSQL supports 5 major release lines projects like pgAdmin and pgJDBC don't - they have a single release line.  Unless the project says otherwise assume that to be the case - reviewing the recent releases and release notes can be done to confirm the assumption.

David J.